Latest Movie :

Pubic Hair: Can It Be Hot?


As we noted earlier this week, we asked GetLusty readers for their questions. Well, we got lots. One of our favorites was this question: Am I OK with a slightly bushy bush?

You haven't e-mailed your question yet? Do it today! E-mail our Awesomesauce Co-ordinator Rachael Milton at rachael@getlusty.com. Without adieu, a question from a lady reader.

Question

This might be too tame but I have a serious question/concern. Pubic hair. Why do all men (especially the younger ones) want a shaved and bare landscape?

Are landing strips or triangles too conservative these days? Is a neatly trimmed and waxed around the edges style prudish?

I have my own personal reasons for not doing a daily shave so I'm not going to change but am I a dying breed?

I was always under the impression that guys didn't really care, but it turns out that smooth and bare are becoming the norm. Even guys are shaving- it does nothing for me, am I missing something?

Answer

First of all, this is an important topic for women's sexual health. Thanks so much for letting us talk about this important topic!

Why do men want a bare landscape? Hmm... Well, there are many reasons. My husband, for example, he likes me trimmed (and so do I) for easier stimulation. However, that's not a reason for the stumble and pain associated with shaving or waxing--we think!

We've been hearing about pubic hair a lot lately. Salon talked about the, "War on Pubic Hair" last week. And even though last year Jezebel wrote about how pubic hair was coming back, the article seemed to be a drop in the bucket. The same year, Huffington Post also talked about the, "disappearance of pubic hair."

Our thoughts? It's all about health. That's why most of us trim down there. Personally, I use my husband's beard trimmer for my woman beard. If anything, we at GetLusty stray toward the hairy side. Why? Have you heard about the dangers involved with waxing? Women's Health reported in July about the dangers of waxing. One family physician has even proclaimed the "war on pubic hair must stop" because of its extensive dangers.

We've seen and heard views from men on both sides of the fence. From the men we know and love (namely, our lovers) either way, they manage to please us and themselves. Isn't that what it's about?  

Overall, we agree. A neatly trimmed & waxed-around the edge style bush is not prudish. It's lovely!

This article was written by Erica Grigg, our Chief Lust Officer. If you don't see Erica riding around downtown, Chicago in her beach cruiser, you see her chatting up the tech community about the importance of sex. You might also see her at a diner staring lovingly at her amazingly handsome husband. Follow Erica on Twitter @ericagrigg or subscribe via FacebookGoogle+ and LinkedIn.
Share this article :
Copyright © 2011. Country Girl City Life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger