Latest Movie :

Original Erotic Fiction: "At the Barbecue"

Ever wanted to just ditch your friends and get with the cute guy you've been eyeing, right then and there? Then this story is for you, read on for some hot erotica from our very own, GetLusty's Sophie Sansregret!

* * *

We meet again. I am starting to wonder now why you have me over so often. I see you never have a girlfriend by your side but you’ve never made your move. I watch you across the picnic table. We’re sitting on the back deck, the perfect place to be on this warm spring night. I catch your eye for just a second longer than is polite. I know that look. I smile back to give you the signal that I’m interested. I’m not sure that’s exactly what you mean but I’ll take that chance. I haven’t been fucked in ages and even then, it was entirely unmemorable.

“I’ll just take these plates into the kitchen,” I say quietly. I pick a few things up, bending to collect your plate and treat you to a view of my cleavage through the neckline of my startling red sun dress. I can see you take a quick look. Good. I can feel my nipples harden as you look at me. My panties grow wet as I think of you sucking hard on them as you fuck me. I head inside quickly, drop the dishes in the sink and before I have a chance to turn around you’re already there behind me. We can see the rest of the guests from the window over the sink.

I feel my breath catch in my throat as you approach me from behind and grab me, pulling my back into you. I can feel your lust pushing against my back. You bury your face in my long hair, tickling my neck with soft kisses. Your hands wander from my waist down to my thighs then slide under the light cotton of my sundress. Both hands slide over my hips and rest on my panties. You pull me closer then begin to rub me through the thin white cotton. My clit throbs with pleasure. I want you. I grind my back into your erection. Your hands move up my body reaching for my breasts. I moan.

“Harder,” I whisper.

And you oblige. I almost come but want to save it.

“Where can we go?” I whisper.
“Here,” you reply as you spin me then in a flash, whip my panties off and lift me onto the counter next to the sink.

You lift my skirt over my thighs and pull me to the edge of the counter. You drop to your knees and begin licking my pussy. Your tongue on my clit is like a lightning bolt. Shockwaves of pleasure shoot through me and I know I want more. You suck on my lips and force me to climax despite myself.

“Just to take the edge off,” you say, voice muffled by my skirt. “I want more from you.”

“Fuck me,” I say. “I’ve wanted to fuck you for months.”

You stand back, revealing your cock straining against the fly of your shorts. I unzip you as you unbutton your shirt. I lower your shorts, then your boxers and your cock is ready for me. I take it in my hand and rub the head on my wet pussy. I rub my clit against your cock as hard as I can but you move your cock from my hand and start pressing into me. I am wet for you but am so tight that you have to push a bit to get in. It’s been a while.

The head of your cock is in me and we both wait a moment, savouring the blissful feeling of that first penetration. You inch your cock in and out of me, slowly allowing me to adjust to your size.

Finally your cock is in me and we pause again just for a moment to enjoy this. You peek out the window quickly to make sure that yes, the guests are still all outside. Then you grab my bottom with strong hands and ram me hard. I love it. I haven’t been fucked in so long and I’m just dying for some passion and a good solid fuck.

As you drive deeper into me, we hear a crash of dishes on the kitchen floor not two feet from us. Caught!

--To be continued.

Sophie writes romance, comedy, and erotica for the self-loathing, and currently works as the Book section and Blog Editor for Evolvedworld.com.

Sophie has an MA in Creative Writing from Concordia University in Montreal; and just had two novellas published (why yes, you can buy them here!) and is working on a third novel (historical romance) to be issued Winter, 2012.  She likes cats, chocolate, and sleeping in. Find out more at sophiesansregret.com.
Share this article :
Copyright © 2011. Country Girl City Life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger