Latest Movie :

10 Activities that Seriously Turn Him On


This is another guest post by the awesome Jean-Luc Gothos. Here, he talks about some of things that turn him on that we ladies could learn from.

* * *

So I’ll admit this up front. I’m a bit of a sadist. I love to tease my lovers until I have them begging me for some kind of release. I enjoy the long tease one that will have them going for days on end. I’m really fond of edge play and orgasm denial.

This works every time and gives my lovers so much enjoyment. Now, I’ll be upfront and say that I have only recently started to explore my attraction to men. It’s be really fun just accepting this part of myself and really allowing myself to enjoy everything this has to offer.

So not all men are created equal, at least not when it comes to the bedroom. Men are very visual. However, men can be very good at creating a visual for themselves. Here are 10 ways to make your man beg for sweet, sweet release.
 
10. A sexy shower together

There is nothing sexier than taking a shower with my lover. I really enjoy using that time to tease him and give him something to think about during the day. I enjoy getting him hard and then just stopping for a while and then doing it again. 

Only the second time, I let him know that He will have to wait until after work to finish. It might seem cruel but it really isn’t because it will have him thinking about you all day long.

9. Oral sex

Wake up Oral Sex, nothing is quite like it. You’re sound asleep and then you’re awakened to a warm mouth on your cock. It’s a wonderful way to wake up and it sets the tone for the rest of the day. This would have me thinking about my lover all day.

8. Sexts

After that morning blow job, sending him text messages all day talking about what you want to do to his cock, his mouth, his nipples, and his ass. Believe me this will have him ready to go the second he walks in the door after a day at the office.

7. Nipple play

Men are just as sensitive around the nipples as women are when they are turned on. some light sucking, licking, and clothespins...oh how did that get there...I’m a kinky geek...it all turns that way at some point.

6. Ass play

Ass play can be a fun way to take advantage of your lover and let him know that you care about his pleasure as much as your own. Now this is assuming that you’ve been with your partner long enough to know most of his likes and dislikes.

5. Prostate play

Prostate play is a perfect way to enhance your guy’s pleasure and to have him experience an intense orgasm. Curious about prostate play? Check out our Prostate Milking 101 article. We also have a mini-guide to anal for couples.

4. Did I mention sexts?

During his work day when he isn’t expecting it send him a picture or text that teases his senses. Nothing to explicit just enough the make him skip over a few words and make him have to adjust how he is sitting during that 2 hour board meeting about TPS Reports.

3. Do something special

Do something special for him when he gets home after a hard day at work. Role play is the perfect way to make the day at the office disappear. Be waiting at the door in a schoolgirl uniform or a french maid outfit. He’ll forget all about what happened to that red stapler someone was complaining about all day.

2. Edge play

This one is for the more advance players. Nothing quite says I love you like a day of edge play. This is one that is best done on the weekend. Edge play is all about orgasm control and really pushing yourself to the limits of endurance. With edge play you bring yourself close to orgasm as you can without having an orgasm. You do this for an hour, a day, and for the really adventurous a whole week. I typically start my partners off with once an hour and work up from there. This is an exciting way to really intensify your pleasure and that of your partner.

1. Challenge your man intellectually

And just because I think everyone needs a gentle reminder, the brain is a wonderful sex organ. I personally enjoy being challenged intellectually. So create a game, get an answer right and something comes off, get an answer wrong and something stays on, it’s like, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire "but with stripping and hot sex at the end. Really, everyone is a winner here.

This isn’t your average top 10 list and there is a good reason for that, as a Polyamorous Pansexual Kinky Geek, I view sex and sexuality differently. I think that gender roles are changing rapidly and how we view our relationship with sex and relationships is change just as quickly. So take your time and use your imagination and remember at the end of the day to Get Lusty, and you’ll get lucky!

Thanks Flickr for the pic #1. Pic #2 from Loving You. Pic #3 from Communication Studies.

Jean-Luc Gothos is our resident pansexual geek. He's founder on Mindchaotica. He is also very active on Twitter, Facebook, G+, and Tumblr. I’m also a writer for Life On The Swingset, Kink~E Magazine, and he also reviews sex toys on EdenFantasys and writes for their sex positive online publication SexIs Social.

Please feel free to leave a comment below.

Not subscribed to our eNewsletter? Click here & subscribe today!
Share this article :
Copyright © 2011. Country Girl City Life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger